- Assistance with preparing for the Certification
Process and Audit
- Consulting and Guidance for ISO 18001 from
- Documentation Preparation & Review of existing
- Internal Auditing and Internal Auditor Training
- Quality Management Software (QMSCAPA)
- Remote Implementations (saves time and money)
- Risk Assessment assistance and Risk Assessment
- Training to Requirements of the Standard
OHSAS 18001 provides a framework for
managing Health and Safety Management responsibilities through
an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, compatible
with both the ISO9001 and ISO14001 management systems standards.
The standard has been developed for international use and
enables an organization to control its health and safety risks
and improve its performance. An effective H & S management
system will reduce the risk to employees and other interested
parties and aid the compliance with legislation.
What are the benefits to me and my organization?
It provides a recognized way of informing interested parties
that health and safety holds priority status within your
How can it help me to gain business?
- Provides your organization with proactive preventative
measures to protect your employees and to anticipate, manage
and control occupational health and safety risks
- Conformance provides safeguards, so that employees,
clients and other parties are exposed to as few risks as
- Third-party certification demonstrates that an
organization has taken steps to avoid accidents and
hazardous situations using a comprehensive and effectively
- Can be implemented by organization s of all sizes and in
What are the internal benefits for my business?
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents
- Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
- Demonstration of legal compliance and commitment to
health and safety
- Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking
Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in
- Potential reduced public liability insurance cost