Disaster Preparedness for Business Continuity
ABCI provides assistance for the development of business plans for Disaster Preparedness for Business Continuity and Business
Continuity Planning to compliance with the ISO 22301
Business Continuity Management System as published by the International Organization
for Standardization (IS0).
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
ISO 22301 comprises two parts: Part 1, the Code of Practice, provides business continuity management best practice recommendations. Part 2, the Specification, provides the requirements for a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on BCM best practice.
What are the benefits to me and my organization?
- Part 2 of the standard can be used to demonstrate
compliance via an auditing and certification process
- Provides a common consistent framework, based on
international best practice, to manage business continuity.
- Proactively improves your resilience when faced with the
disruption of your ability to achieve key objectives
- The certification process involves regular audits which
ensure that your management system is up to date.
- Delivers a proven capability for managing a disruption
- Demonstrates that applicable laws and regulations are
How can it help me to gain business?
- Helps protect and enhance your company reputation and
- Delivers the competitive advantage opening new markets
and helps you win new business.
- Provides a marketing edge by promoting your preparedness
for business survival and recovery potential.
- Certification can help reduce the cost of business and
property insurance .
- What are the internal benefits for my business?
- Certification requires a clear understanding of your
entire organization which can identify opportunities for
- Creates opportunities to reduce the cost of BCM audits
and may reduce insurance premiums
- Provides a rehearsed method of restoring your ability to
supply critical products and services to, an agreed level
and timeframe following a disruption.
Call us at 800.840.9439 or
click here to
schedule a FREE Readiness Assessment.